[T3] Was Door check straps

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 11 12:51:44 PDT 2016

It's very possible that it was my  last fill up . I was using 89 octane an
used 87 and used shell most often , last fill up was Arco . I never had a
problem even this year with 87 octane from either station yet it's quite
possible I got a bad batch even though it was half tank and it took a while
to mix .