[T3] ? on dist drive

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 16 16:06:01 PDT 2016

 That's what I thought Jim. I've also been trying to find any info on just
what pin 14 on a late E FI system ECU does.

 The reason I bring this up is of all the FI injector terminals I've
tighened up and I checked each with a knew VW D -jet male terminal .

 The ones that stood way out being loose were 2/14 and 17 and since I
tighten then all I has better pickup and does not pop out the exhaust at all
when before it did it even if I reved the engine and let off the gas in park
.

 I couldn't find any info on pin 14 yet it does appear to me that it has all
to do wwith those pins on the TPS because those are the only changes I have
running wise. Fuel shutoff and idle circuit only active on throttle closed /
closing .

 Just wondered what anyone thought about this.