[T3] ? on dist drive

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 16 20:19:45 PDT 2016

 What about pin 17 ? There are three wipers or slidding contacts . One that
that runs on 12 and 14 and 17 . On decell the forked switch is the contact
on accel the forked switch position contacts for the full load .

 17 only goes to the park position pad only when the throttle is closed and
the forked switch contact . It must have something to do with the idle and
14 as the throttlle closes has to have something to do with the injectors
shutting off . If the injecotrs do not shut off on decell then wouldn't the
fuel still be injected and cause un burnt fuel to burn in the heat of the
exhaust.

 Like I said they were real loose and once I fixed that now it accell's much
better and it no longer pop's out the exhaust. That explains the enrichment
yet I did not have the throttle open that far .  When I had the terminals
out on 14 and 17 and put them on the TPS terminal they belong on they would
come right off just from the slight pull of the set in the wire.

 I just find it odd that suddenly after tightening the TPS terminals the
popping out the exhaust no longer happens. All the other FI terminals needed
to be tightened yet were no where close to as loose as 14 and 17 .