[T3] Mystery rubber seals

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 15:24:56 PDT 2016

Somehow, I have two sealed plastic bags with what looks like rubber window trim.  Bags aren't labeled for what they are...but because they're in my storage room, they must be for Type 3's.

  No luck yet searching up what the part number is for.

Number is:  133845121B   Is that for windshield, or rear window?   For that matter, is it even for a T-3?

Then...if in sealed bags, and feeling perfectly flexible, are seals like this...considering unknown years of storage...reliable or ok to sell or use for barter?   If so...what's price range?