[T3] ? on dist drive

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 17 20:04:06 PDT 2016

What you are calling spring contacts I refer to as a forked switch.

 My switch reads out fine with an ohm meter. Somehow I get the feeling that
no injection or shut off is not so great even though the timing drops , not
insant so you have spark and no fuel . Seem's like a bad idea in stop and go
traffic.

  It does seem to me that the pin 17 has an affect on idle as well as the 14
has with fuel shutoff . All I can say is those 2 terminals were real loose
and now that they are now things have changed , it's better. I never took an
ECU apart other than to look inside one with the lid off. The result I got
leads me to believe there is more to it as far as what the ECU compensates
for and when.