[T3] Re/ Mystery Windshield seals...

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Fri Aug 19 18:38:19 PDT 2016

That would be Super Beetle.

'73 was the first year for the curved windshield and the Super Beetle was the only one available until '79.

In VW nomenclature, Type 11 is the standard Beetle. Type 13 was the curved windshield Super Beetle which started in '73.

The 133 part number prefix indicates it's a part that was originally a Type 13 part.

-Sean