[T3] 1973 Fastback Interior

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Fri Aug 26 12:14:29 PDT 2016

On 26 Aug 2016 at 13:41, xlranger at aol.com wrote:

> Looking for both front seats and rear seat for 1973 Fastback. I'll consider nice frames with junk coverings or recently recovered.  LMK what you have.
>
> I'm in Ocklawaha, FL 32179 - about 50 miles North of Orlando.

I think I've got some fronts, but they are not likely in great shape.
All the '73 front seats I've worked over took me at least 2 seats to
make 1 good one. The rears I have are for Squares, so they are
different. All the vinyl would need to be replaced. This is from
memory, I'd have to drive out to where they are to make sure.

I don't know how such a thing could be shipped. Unless you have some
ideas, I think you might need to come and pick them up. Prices could
be quite reasonable, unless you want me to pack and ship, and I'm not
even sure I could do that.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org