[T3] do the late 73 T-3 fuel injected distributorshavethetiming retard ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sun Aug 28 18:00:40 PDT 2016

 It would except I have the pertronix in the dist in the car and the AH
isn't . I only have old points and can't get the magnetic ring off the one
in the car.

 It would be easier if any one who have points to check it out.

 It does seem odd that it would be done on a fuel injected engine simply
because it would throw off the trigger timing for that cylinder by 3 * . May
not seem like much but if I recall #1 gets the fuel before #3 since they
fire at the same time of the trigger points..

 Wish I had a better timing light mine has no zero to set yet I would see it
on the timing marks.