[T3] Door check straps

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:11:54 PDT 2016

I found it. The URL is

thingsforthething.com <http://thingsforthething.com/>

and it looks like they have the part and that they call it a “door brake"

http://www.thingsforthething.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_38&products_id=308 <http://www.thingsforthething.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_38&products_id=308>

It’s used, though, and I wonder if used is worth it in this case since it seems that the rubber is the problematic part and used rubber is generally a crap shoot.

Daniel