[T3] Door check straps

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Wed Aug 10 09:29:26 PDT 2016

On 10 Aug 2016 at 10:11, Daniel Nohejl wrote:

> and it looks like they have the part and that they call it a "door brake"
> http://www.thingsforthething.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_38&products_id=308 <http://www.thingsforthething.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_38&products_id=308>

It's not quite the same as the Type 3 check strap, but the rubber 
puck looks to be about right. If the rubber is new, maybe we could 
just buy those.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list