[T3] '68 FI Type 3s?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Dec 6 22:08:27 PST 2016

Are there ANY '68 FI Type 3s still out there?

I looked around at the last Invasion, but only found carbed '68s.

I have a several fixes for '68-9s, but the only responses I've ever
gotten have been from '69s. It makes me wonder if all the '68s have
been converted to carbs. Makes me sort of sad, because my first Type
3 was a '68 FI Squareback. It was a great car and I hope there are
still others like it out there on the road.

If you've got a FI '68, let me know. I'd like to know that there's
still a few out there.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org