[T3] Blower Motor

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Wed Dec 7 16:20:19 PST 2016

 My 73 SB has the two speed fan . Back in 85/86 when I got mine and had a 72
SB as a free parts car I took the entire housing out and got the 4 rubber
mounts and think I used the 72's fan , Basically used the best parts from
both.

  I used to use the fan yet the thing even when not producing bearing noise
was still pretty freaking loud . Last time I used it the low speed setting
on the switch burnt out , had a spare and it too burnt out so I suppose the
low speed fan circuit has an issue . I only used low because on high you
could not talk over it. I never really bothered to just run the low off a
fused wire to see if the fan low circuit is faulty .

 William