[T3] Fi

Micah Medway micahra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:49:37 PST 2016

Hello!

I still have a 68, completely stock FI Type three. I got it in 2000 for $100
in NorCal, brought it down to L.A. - then I moved to New Orleans again and
left her with my friend, who promised to take care of her. He had her engine
rebuilt and not much else, I finally, 13 years later talked him into giving
her back to me, which he did this summer, and after a couple months of
tinkering I've got her running, and almost street legal. (13 years and only
3000 miles on her and she needed a lot of TLC.) I plan to clean her up,
scrounge up some front left fender love for her, and get her straightened up
and painted next year. She's snug under an all-weather cover, under an
overhang next to my garage in South Suburban Denver now.

Micah Medway