[T3] Blower Motor

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Dec 8 17:14:02 PST 2016

The fan does work on high speed and I never did anything to cause the
harness from the switch to the motor to short , it has a clear path. I
imagine if the resistor depending on how it's mounted must have some path to
ground . Even could be the capacitor depending on where it is , if it's an
electrolytic it could short due to age or it burst it seems to be the last
link before the blower motor.

William