[T3] Alignment (Daniel Nohejl)

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sun Dec 11 14:29:17 PST 2016

If they measured when he car is empty, and you usually drive alone, having the driver’s side 0.5” higher will probably settle to balanced with you in it.  Half an inch of height will not affect camber appreciably, so that’s not the issue.
Did they measure camber, caster, toe?  Or just the fender clearance?  There were no specs for the latter.
What year is your car; IRS or swing?
-Phil