[T3] Alignment

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Dec 12 04:51:41 PST 2016

Far as I remember that is correct.
Need to put in a thought here.
When I was in Automotive school it was always enforced that most wear is caused from toe. So this picture would indicate to me that there is a fair amount of - camber with toe being out of adjustment either toe in or toe out, more likely toe out. Check the bolts that hold the spring plate to the cross arm see if there is any markings where the bolts used to be more than likely are rusted marks by now. Might also verify that there is still grommets left on the inner arm mount and the torsion bar where the spring plate is connected.

My 49 cents,
Daniel Du Vall