[T3] Type 1 to type 3 tow bar adpter

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sat Dec 17 11:51:35 PST 2016

On 17 Dec 2016 at 14:21, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> That said, how much snow have you gotten over the last week Jim?  We've
> currently got about 8 inches, with more to come (it's on the west side of  the
> state at the moment.

We've only got about 3" with maybe 5" due tomorrow. I was about to go
outside and deal with it when your email came in.

The Squareback always looks "cozy" in its snug, fluffy, white jacket
these times of the year. I generally just leave it that way, because
with no heat, it's not particularly inviting to drive. Gonna be well
below zero tomorrow.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org