[T3] (no subject)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 14:44:42 PST 2016

>> I still have the "crushed" cross section, but it's in the Wisconsin
hanger
>> where the '69 is stored for the winter.

>Any photos of the crushed section or of the little "saddles" we made
>to spread the U-bolt force out? (Even though they didn't spread it
>out enough....)

I do have pictures.  But not the knowledge to post them.

Did you once tell me that pictures need to be posted to The Samba?  And
then the link to those pictures are posted to the type3.vwtype3.org web
site, for members to view them?

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)