[T3] Carbs

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:20:16 PST 2016

'65 would have had the stock dual Solex carburetors for single port heads.
If you have dual port heads, then they are not original from 1965.  I have
a couple complete Solex setups (carburetors,intake manifolds,linkage,air
cleaner etc) for single & the later dual port heads for sale in Oregon.
The big black oil bath air cleaner connects to the fresh air supply and it
all fits under the stock engine lid.  New dual Weber carburetors will fit
too, but do not connect to the big black oil bath air cleaner & fresh air
supply.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:43 PM, <ray at mendomail.com> wrote:

> ***********************************
> When replying, please consider trimming your message. Thanks! :)
> ***********************************
>
> I need carb advice  I have a 65 notch.  The PO put a single, double barrel
> Holley on it.  He said the motor was only a 1600  I am not enthused with
> this carb and am looking to replace it.  Any suggestions?  Since the PO
> already had a single, center mount carb ot it and I have no engine cover, I
> am not above doing another single carb.  What do you suggest as a general
> all around carb.  Decent performance, decent MPG.
>
> LMK what you think,
>
> Ray
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Eugene, Oregon