[T3] Project for sale...sadly

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:06:16 PST 2016

Jon --

So, the front axle beam that you sent, via Greyhound bus to Omaha, for
pickup in the spring of 2012 is from a

"1972 Square donor car"?

The original need for a having a "free standing" beam, came in very handy
when Jim A. (and Randy Malcook) designed & built the (one-of-a-kind) Base
Plate so we could tow our '69 Square from Wisconsin to the

   - 2012 Colorado Springs, CO Invasion;
   - Bob Heydt's shop in Kimball, MI; and
   - 2014 Fairport, NY Invasion

Then, Jim used that very same '72 beam in July/August 2014 to replace my
"rotted" '69 original beam.

So, your kindness of "sharing" in exchange for the CAD drawing  has seen at
least "double duty".
It is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jon.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)