[T3] 73 T3 IRS rear bearings?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 14:56:07 PST 2016

In a message dated 2/8/2016 5:22:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
catnine09 at dslextreme.com writes:

I keep  reading most say this nut requires a 3/4" drive no pivot breaker
bar. I  only have a 1/2" drive pivot type.

I have a Craftsman 36mm socket welded to a 3 foot piece of 1/2 inch  thick
by 1.5 inches wide steel bar. This has worked for me since 1990. You could
also try and find an older version of the Torque Miester and it's drum brake
 attachment. Those only need about 10 ftlbs of torque applied, since they
multiply that by 9 or something like that. I mainly use my Torque Miester
for  Gland nuts on engines. ;-)

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof