[T3] Large gas filler hose

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 02:55:19 PST 2016

That's the Type 3 Detectives price.  They're not that much direct - probably
about $25 with shipping from here (UK).  I would think ISP West would have
them as he deals with Simon Kelley who makes them - well, in his factory
anyway!

I guess it's just the mark-up that lets his business keep going.  Can't be
much money to be made in Type 3 parts these days.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club