[T3] tires.

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 18:35:35 PST 2016

Was gonna order tires today. and i had to redo my email client since i
had to reinstall windows...

Im looking at 165/80/15
is this equivalent to a 165SR15... This is going on my 73 squaqreback to
get this dude back on the road...
This is what i remember what i need but i thought id ask before buying 4
tires...
everything is stock on the front and rear...

Let me know and we will retred this dude and start rebuilding the carbs
in a week or two and have a running Type3 back on the road again.

Thanks yall!
Chris537

---