[T3] I have an older auto trans filter screen .

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat Feb 13 16:40:26 PST 2016

If I recall they are brass mesh and steel housing. This one has a bit of tarnish on the steel and dull on the brass . There are some small areas that seem like particals stuck to the outside of the screen.

 I have it sitting in white vinegar which seems to desolve the tarnish on the steel , it's almost like rust stain .

 Is it even worth trying to clean it and if not where can a get a new or good used one? The one in the trans now has a hole poked in it from me slipping with the screw driver.

William

---