[T3] This T3 trans filter again !

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Thu Feb 18 15:15:50 PST 2016

I had it in trans fluid and for some reason the suface rust stain was back . It may have been the water I rinsed it in.

 Now I have it sitting in lacquer thinner and I hit it with carb cleaner and tha seemed to remove the tar like substance on the screen and the screen looks more like brass color now.

 Is lacquer thinner going to hurt the brass or steel ? I am no chemist just wanted to know it anyone ran across this sort of thing before.

William

---