[T3] WS wiper position

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sat Feb 20 15:34:04 PST 2016

On 20 Feb 2016 at 13:12, Ralph Tree wrote:

> Thanks Jim, I thought that may be the case. I wanted a voice of sanity
> before I pulled everything back apart.

I don't think you have to take everything apart to fix this. Just let
the wipers park themselves, remove the battery ground strap, reach up
under the dash and loosen the lever/crank and reposition it.

If you've reinstalled the radio, you'll probably have to remove that
to get at the wiper motor, but I'm pretty sure you can reposition the
lever/crank with the motor in place.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org