[T3] New FI Primer Switch

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat Feb 27 22:26:42 PST 2016

 Sounds like a good idea. From reading your topic , when you mention if
someone wanted to steal the car . Is this switch a toggle or a key type?

 I ask because I once used a on/off keyed switch the type used way back when
these were used for car alarms. It was not for priming it was only there to
break the ground to the fuel pump relay so if I left the keys in the car or
where I worked was a bit iffy and I would leave the key in that switch to on
start the car then once I drove off I would leave it in util I reached home
. Since at work or other parking I took the key to my key chain and some
times forget to put it in or turn it on. I could drive a 1/2 block before
the car quit.

 I used the empty cigar lighter hole that was pulled and fit the switch in
that only so no one could reach the terminals . I don't know if all T-3's
had a pulled lighter hole or a lighter that they don't use. Just a thought .

William