[T3] Factory Steering Wheel?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Feb 29 10:10:32 PST 2016

Its the 4 spoke black one with the plastic cover that has a Wolfs Berg emblem on it.
If its easy respired I would consider it and the leather ideas is an idea i had not thought of.
But if all else fails I have seen a few out there that are of the same diameter and might work in place of it.
Clearing the turn signals and such is of most importance.

Thanks,
Daniel Du Vall