[T3] Question about D jet idle issues 73 T3

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 08:26:44 PST 2016

dished pistons will help, but without cc'ng the heads after cutting
you have no idea where your at. There is NO NEED to fly cut heads unless
they are damaged,they need to be lapped in but dont let the builders do that
unless its a last ditch effort to save them.  It seems to be common practice
and I had a hard time finding some good ones a few years back, most had been
cut to some extent.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com