[T3] Beam Progress

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 30 08:58:54 PST 2016

Be interesting seeing how these work out, but to be honest, I throw out
about half of what I get shipped from china, mostly low cost stuff though.

And remember, all the bearings and bushings are still available from
vendors, private sellers etc. at reasonable cost.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"