[T3] Air Conditioning

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Fri Jul 1 19:44:27 PDT 2016

Just keep on mind that the T4 was used in the Bus, 1976 912, and the 914.

In each of those installations, the AC robbed HP, and put additional stain on the engine.

I have a complete set up for the 914. I just can't go through with cutting holes in a rust free body. And yes AC would be nice in the desert.

When did we get so spoiled that we always desire AC?

Even at 100 plus degrees, there is something about cruising with the windows down with the warm breeze flowing through.

On a side note. I was really disappointed not to been able to attend the Invasion. I really wanted to meet you all. Only five hours from Zion NP, my home.

The Navy called and had some issues that I needed to attend to.

Brion S
S. Utah