[T3] Alignment Questions

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:04:20 PDT 2016

Well, currently this is the tightest and most “focused” the front end has ever been. The car tracks straight and solid and the wheel returns strongly (though not overly so) to center after turns. My concern isn’t with handling, just with whether or not the logic the shop presented me with was sound and whether the camber being .7* off was going to present me with any long term difficulties in terms of tire wear or anything else. Based on what’s been said so far, I suspect I’ll be ok.