[T3] Throttle cable and front tin

kirk vsnofjohana at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:20:01 PDT 2016

Hello all, long time lurker on this list first time caller. My question for you all is about the throttle cable and the front engine tin. I have a 73 sq with duel solex 32's. I seem to be getting some throttle cable drag around the area of where the throttle cable comes through the tin. It seems like there should be a bracket that holds the cable in place just before it runs through the tin. Or is the tin supposed to be doing double duty cable bracket and heat shield?

Thanks

kirk nelson