[T3] Air Conditioning

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Jul 5 12:47:00 PDT 2016

Brent,

Talk to Gilmore Enterprises in Las Vegas. They offer classic VW AC packages.

See how far along they are on the Type 3 system.

I am in the desert. Springdale, UT. Having a break from the triple digit temperatures, only in the 90's.

Let me know off line (private email) what you did in the Navy. I currently support several platforms as a civilian.

Brion S