[T3] VW19P key blank

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sat Jul 9 17:11:06 PDT 2016

On 9 Jul 2016 at 16:37, Ralph Tree wrote:

>  No sure what profile I need for my 71 type3. Could you let me know if
> you have a blank or two, and what you need for them if you do?

I don't have any real stock of key blanks. For keys, the best thing
to do is to contact Gabriel Garcia on the samba and send him your key
code. He'll make the keys you need on genuine VW blanks or
aftermarket blanks. Both work, but the VW blanks cost a bit more.

He does good work and knows exactly what to do.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org