[T3] New Fasty

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 20:12:42 PDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Max  Welton
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 10:49 AM
To:  type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] New Fasty

Before anything gets  improved there is much to be repaired.

Before winter I will probably move  the entire engine and megasquirt system
from the squareback to the fasty. I have  nothing against stock but the
1776 megasquirt setup has just turned out to be an  amazing all-season
solution. If the stock engine presently in the fasty turns  out to be good for the
short-term, I can take the time to freshen up the tin on  the 1776 before
putting it into the fasty.

Keep in mind that you'll want to add a fuel return line to the car  before
you get too far. If you're going to do it, I'd also suggest up sizing the
line inside the tunnel as it's only 6mm in size (versus the 8mm FI cars use).
 Just a thought.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof