[T3] Gas in the air...

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Wed Jul 13 21:55:27 PDT 2016

Check under the front hood, see if the thick hose from the tank to the filler is weeping gas.  Also check the overflow hose.
-Phil
On Jul 13, 2016, at 1:45 PM, type3-vwtype3.org-request at lists.vwtype3.org wrote:

Other's smell a whiff gas on me, and in my '71 sqbk, but having examined every inch of fuel line possible, and spotting no wet spots on hoses or in engine or fuel pump area or anywhere, what does that leave??? A leaky injector putting some gas into the engine??? Any other places to suspect?
? Does this mean just un-doing each injector to look for tell-tale gas drip?
Then, if in engine area, this says that it's time for a better engine cover seal, at least.