[T3] News and questions from the road

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 15 17:49:38 PDT 2016

I would say the miss is the points . Everyytime no matter what brand of
points I used once 4 to 5k mile rolled up I would get a miss at idle then
the next stop it was gone . They always seemed to pit and no matter how well
the cam was lubed and the point contacts centered  I ended up with a that
pit. Since the MAP does not get real hot like the one parts on the engine
the  contacts I would think should be fine.