[T3] 3 point Seat Belt source?

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Jul 15 18:02:53 PDT 2016

http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

Interesting

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org [mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:45 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] 3 point Seat Belt source?

There's a company called, IIRC, Snake Oil Products (really), that used to advertise every month in Hemmings Motor News. They make replacement seat belts for anything, custom or stock. It might be worthwhile checking them out. I never bought from them, but my impression is that they were very good. If you sent them an old set, they might be able to use the old hardware, or duplicate it. It would be nice to have exactly the right anchor hardware.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org