[T3] 71 Square ignition switch

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 08:34:20 PDT 2016

I wonder why you have needed two replacement starter switches, presumably in
a relatively short time. Do you do a lot of starting?  Do you use a hard
start relay to reduce the load on the starter switch?  Perhaps the
replacement switches are not as good as the original German quality.  Thanks
for posting - it's useful info in case my '71 switch goes bad.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club