[T3] on my 73 T-3 FI ?

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 29 13:47:12 PDT 2016

I drove it yesterday on a 20 mile round trip . It started fine and ran fine then I reached the 10 miles and shut it off and it sat for 25 minutes. The oil pressure was the same as always as was the RPM yet when I started it to make the drive back it ran a bit lower in RPM but most of all it sounded different I noticed I could feel this vib in the steering wheel it sounded harsher .

 This is the first time since I replaced the MPS that it was hot out and a longer drive than the usual 2 to 3 miles . It was in the 90's .

 It acted the same all the way home 10 miles and it only acted and sounded like this in drive at a stop once I was just moving it sounded normal. The idle very soon within the first 1/2 mile was steady and back to what it normally is.  The VDO temp guage was @ 180* oil temp oil pressure was 20 low and 40 at speed.

 It seems heat was the change yet it dropped while driving . HTC or IAD temp sensor?

 The only thing I changed parts wise was the MPS .

---