[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Wed Jun 1 07:09:37 PDT 2016

Our dinner reservation is below.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Jaranson" <john at carartbyjohn.com>
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:43:04 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

Hello Invaders,

We are just over two weeks away from the Invasion and we are wrapping up the final plans and details.  We have always planned a dinner together somewhere on Saturday evening of the Invasion.  We usually just invade a local restaurant, but we end up scattered about trying to seat us all.  At the last Invasion in NY, Dave and Gail catered in the Saturday night meal to the Invasion site and we all got to sit together and socialize and it worked out great.

This year we are doing something similar.  Our hosts, Ken and Sue Rogers, have lined us up with the Gurley Street Grill for our dinner.  They have a banquet room that can accommodate a group our size and will provide an all-you-can-eat buffet style dinner.  The details for the menu are below.  The price also includes all taxes and gratuity.  Couldn't be easier.  We have the room from 6:00pm until 11:00pm.  Dinner will be served at 6:30pm.

The price is only $20.00 per person.

	Menu

	Entrees:		Sliced Beef, served in a rich Au Jus sauce
				Rotisserie Chicken, slow roasted
				Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, topped with fresh tomato feta salsa

	Starches:		Rice Pilaf
				Herb Roasted Red Potatoes

	Vegetables:	Fresh seasonal vegetables

	Other:		Fresh Bread Sticks
				Dessert Tray

	Drinks:		Coffee
				Tea
				Sodas
				Water

	NOTES:		For those with special dietary needs, a limited number will be able to order from the menu
				Beer, Wine, Drinks can be order from the servers on your own tab.  (Not included in the dinner price)

The room is reserved for us already, but I have to commit to the number of diners by Tuesday, June 14th so that the restaurant can plan for our Saturday dinner.  I will not have to pay for that number of diners until Saturday evening though.  So, I am asking each of you to let me know if you plan to join us for the dinner Saturday night or not.  Please respond to this email by Monday - June 13th with the following information:

Invader Name: _Ken & Sue Rogers_________________

Attending (YES or NO): __YES_________

Number of Diners: __2_____________

Special Dietary Needs: ___NO________

We will have wrist bands for everyone taking part in the dinner.  When you pay me on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, I will give you your wrist bands.  The wrist band will be your ticket into the banquet room at the Gurley Street Grill and will get you your dinner plate.  I will be charged for each plate that is used, so please re-use your plate if you go back up for seconds or thirds. <G>

If you are unsure if you will make it to the Invasion or unsure if you want to participate in the dinner, please don't commit now because I will be on the hook for your spot if you do.  We will have the opportunity to add (not subtract) to the number of diners by NOON on Saturday so you can still join us at that time.  Just find me before NOON on Saturday and have me add you to the list.

Restaurant Details:

Gurley Street Grill
230 W. Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ  86301
928-445-3388
www.gurleystgrill.com

Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I also plan to post this info to the Samba, Facebook, and the Type 3 List.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com