[T3] Looking for Late Rear Bumper

Douglas Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 20:26:46 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I swear, this Fasty of mine refuses to NOT be a summer project. After taking 10 years to get it back on the road after the last time a brain-dead driver t-boned me, a total rookie driver gently rear ended me a few days ago just as I was pulling into my driveway (is there something about Sumatra Green that people don't see??). Because I had just pulled up onto the curb and into the driveway opening the rear of the car was dipped a bit so the rear trunk bore the brunt of it. I'll likely ha to replace the apron (including the shelf that the rear latch plate mounts to) as well. I've found a source for both of those, but still need a nice, late rear bumper. Anyone have one bouncing around they won't be needing? East coast of the US preferred (I'm in northern VA).

Thanks in advance!!

- Doug
'73 Fasty
Falls Church, VA