[T3] Looking for Late Rear Bumper

Warren Knoff indicaa at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 15:52:55 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm new to this group. I have a '73 Fastback that I restored about 15 years
ago sitting in my garage. Also, parts.

I believe I have what you, Doug, are looking for, a rear bumper. The only
reason I'm unsure is that it may be left over from my KG days.

I have put a tape on it and it looks like the same as on my FB now.

Best of all is that I'm in Richmond.

Warren Knoff
wknoff at comcast.net