[T3] Looking for Late Rear Bumper

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 19:14:54 PDT 2016

In a message dated 6/2/2016 6:53:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
indicaa at comcast.net writes:

I  believe I have what you, Doug, are looking for, a rear bumper. The only
reason I'm unsure is that it may be left over from my KG days.

I  have put a tape on it and it looks like the same as on my FB  now.

If it's a 72 to 74 rear Ghia bumper, then it's the same as a type 3  part
(70-73). It's 1 of the few parts that are used by the 2 models. That should
also help in your (or anyone else's) search.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof