[T3] Rear deck engine seal

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jun 10 16:38:34 PDT 2016

yeah I need a source for where to get one. Someone on here posted a
place. I havent been driving it but 5 miles here a 5 miles there and had
to repair a linkage home made style. so gonna put that on and get back
to it. even though its gonna be hot as hell out here.
There is no gasket above the bay door to the engine. That is one thing i
didnt get off of the 71 i totalled in 1999.  So im on the hunt for one
and get one next week from somewhere.

Take care yall
Chris537