[T3] oil sensor wire

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 20:37:07 PDT 2016

Ok here we go. I cant find the page of the wiring schematic in my bently
manual, its missing, so i am gonna have to ask yall.

I have a red and green wire by the oil sensor on the oil cooler on my 73
squareback. which has been cut at one time. so im wondering which wire
goes on the oil sensor the green or the red? i can provide pictures if
needed but i thought id ask so i dont start shorting wires trying to
find out... If ya know what i mean since there is a red.

I know its gotta be one of the 2 im thinking the green wire but my
memory isnt sure. Its been a long time since i been thru this pulling a
engine out and putting one back in.

Got the generator light working properly though again.

Thanks in advance!

Chris537

---