[T3] oil sensor wire

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 21:47:43 PDT 2016

I checked it out but its a FI car converted to carb 20 years ago so ill
do some seeking tomorrow. hopefully it isnt a wire that goes to the ECU
or "computer" to go from there. since its a original Fuel injected car.
thats one of the little things id like to get worked out on it even
though i do check the oil on a daily basis. Then a turnsignal relay. man
do i need one of those.

Chris537