[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:30:26 PDT 2016

>> "We'd rather talk with you than about you"

>And it would be even better if we could do that while caravanning to
>and from the Invasion!  ;-)

And we could, if we used (yeah, old technology, I know) CB (Citizen Band)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CB_usage_in_the_United_States> radios.
Using a channel that "truckers" don't use.  Truckers still dominate Channel
19 but channels 13 (Marine/RV'ers), 17, 18, 20 & 21 would also be good
choices because they are also near the middle of the frequency of the
bandwidth.

CB radios are plentiful and inexpensive.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)