[T3] Eastern Invasion Caravan...Hwy40

KENNETH ROGERS kensue356 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 13 16:42:36 PDT 2016

For any of you planning to drive south from Flagstaff:

I strongly recommend that if you have enough time, get off Hwy 17 south of Flagstaff at the 89A south exit.  Drive south and you will be going through Oak Creek Canyon to the beautiful red rock scenery of Sedona.  From central Sedona you can continue south on 89A through Jerome or go east to Hwy 179 and drive south to Hwy 17.  Either way you will see fantastic scenery.

Sue Rogers